AC & DC Drives:
Your choice depends on many application-specific factors such as ambient conditions, type of loads, duty cycle, maintenance accessibility, horsepower range, sequencing, and more. Brief guidelines have been developed to provide you with a basic understanding of the differences between AC and DC drive technologies. If you have specific questions, or require application/selection assistance, please inquire for further assistance from us.
- Providing high quality transportation services to all of our clients
- Invest in our employees to provide better service and company growth
- Worry about enviroment according to latest industry standards
- Safety as top priority in assuring safe work procedures
- Investing in technology to provide fast, acurate and cost-effective service
- Living up to highest industry standards
These cases are perfectly simple and easy to distinguish. In a free hour, when our power of choice is untrammelled and when nothing prevents our being able to do what we like best, every pleasure is to be welcomed and every pain avoided. But in certain circumstances and owing to the claims of duty or the obligations of business it will frequently occur that pleasures have to be repudiated and annoyances accepted. The wise man therefore always holds in these matters to this principle of selection: he rejects pleasures to secure other greater pleasures, or else he endures pains to avoid worse pains.